Translate

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Spots and Stripes

Are on the menu this week over at....LiM

And I decided to send everyone a simple smile....to make my card I mixed up a few different stamps to create a clean and simple design focussing on the sentiment highlighted with some stripes and spots...I added a few extra spots with a black pen around the 'S' of smile to give a bit more balance.



I went to a couple of beautiful gardens last Sunday that were open for charity, these are a couple of the photos I took







5 comments:

  1. WOW, stunning card Susan ! Love your geometric design with stripes of spots, arrows and dashes ! Love how you integrated the Smile sentiment on it ! Very creative card ! These botanical gardens are wonderful and I love the photos with the bridge and the one with the arche door ! Thanks so much for sharing all these beauties and for playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, the gardens were open for charity day as part of the national gardens scheme

      Delete
  2. A wonderful and striking design with so many elements of spots and stripes. Great idea and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan this is a real cool sentiment stamp and the idea of your arrangement is so elegant.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the outline of the smile is in red and all the other elements you've used to surround it are in black. A great mix of stamps too. Thanks for sharing your photos, I just love colourful gardens like this.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete