Translate

Sunday 19 February 2017

Hello....


 It's been a while, but I now have some free time once more..lots going on including some special times with my grandchildren both abroad and here in the U.K. 

I've also actually made some inroad into cataloging my stamps and dies...they are mostly now neatly filed in a couple of great little wooden boxes  my husband made and painted for me......but what a job - so time consuming and I don't really have that many!.and  what a lot of changes too over at "Less is More", I still take a peek nearly every week. 

 This weeks challenge is perfect as I have 3 male cards to make for my brothers in law. And the theme this week made me think of this...Alphabets at Less is more challenge









3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card...love those falling alphabets! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab design! I love how the letters start to tumble out of the bos. A very stylish yet also humorous card which I think is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back with us, Susan. And what a great card, quirky yet still classy.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete