Translate

Saturday 31 January 2015

Little ones....


Whoops don't  know what has happened to my original photo, BUT if you scroll down I have been able to add it again, but not get rid of the no entry sign!!! Apologies.....

is the challenge this week over at LIM and I decided to use one of my lovely little rose stamps again and use a little corner of my card, leaving lots of white to make a CAS card. To set the flower off I backed it with a bit of machine freehand sewing in a circular motion to compliment the shape of the flower, to finish I simply added a lovely little PP sentiment, hope you like.  

12 comments:

  1. WOW! CAS perfection Susan. Love that rose stamp and this 'little' one is super stunning.
    Thanks so much for playing along at with our challenge
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, so elegant.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - look at all that white space!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the proportions of this super card!
    Super little elements!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack Susan I can't see the photo - just a 'no entry' sign!
    Thanks for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Anne, not sure what's happened there and I cant get rid of the no entry sign, HOWEVER..?the good news is I've been able to edit the post and add the photo again

      Delete
    2. If your go to edit this post, then click on the HTML section at the top of the box where the post is written, you will see a lot of what looks like gobbledegook, but you should be able to see where the first part of your text is written. You can then delete what is above it and it should get rid of the no entry sign!

      I hope this helps!

      Chrissie xx

      Delete
    3. Thanks Chrissie, I will try that. Problem at the moment is that I am with my Daughter and grandchildren in Dubai at the moment and all my headings are coming up in Arabic so I need to try and sort that first as I cant read anything!!

      Delete
    4. What fun Susan!
      This card was ShowCASed this week... Did you see?
      Chrissie xx

      Delete
  6. Perfectly simple and perfectly beautiful!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your well deserved ShowCASe, Jo x

    ReplyDelete