Translate

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Grandaughters and 3 of a kind.....

for the LIM challenge this week with just one layer....inspired once more by the garden -lots of beautiful white and lavender colours at the moment which seem to be flourishing despite all the rain..helped me decide on a simple black and white theme!  Been deliciously busybusy busy this past couple of weeks with the grandchildren, we've cycled, tree trekking - not me I hasten to add but I did seriously think about it but only for a second..hee hee (however my daughter and her 2 eldest Elyssa aged 10yrs and Fay age 7yrs did it and they were amazing!!) what else have we done.... painted canvases, made dens with willow in the garden, walked, shopped (few long faces  but my daughter and I enjoyed it lol!!) outdoor theatre at a National Trust property, Zumba, swimming and lots more and more to come, had a few minutes to myself this afternoon so here is my quick offering for this weeks challenge..all computer generated - love playing around with these digi images and papers and these particular ones are (very) old favourites by Liz at PP I just added 3 little swarovski crystals to the three flowers a bit of glamour dust and a sentiment also by Pink Petticoat.  Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sue!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the elegance of your designs. :)xx

    ReplyDelete